Saturday, May 16, 2009

Notes and a slight rant

Note 1: Greascar kit came in and I am going to install it this week, psyched.

Note 2: When you almost run someone over and then proceed to drive away by running a red light a wave does not suffice for sorry. Then again maybe he was trying to cover his ashamed face.

Small Rant:
I was asked recently while in a room with someone eating a large portion of cold steak with their hand if I miss anything being vegan. No I do not, I have gained a lot from my choice mentally, ethically and sometimes spiritually. I am not saying this is the only way to live, merely commenting on the tendency to question what someone may miss by making a decision rather than focusing on the positive side of their choice and considering it a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment